“This is a truly outstanding firm, and they have exceeded my expectations for public outreach and communications on numerous occasions.”
The Hollaway Environmental + Communications Services team brings unparalleled qualifications to provide the breadth and depth of community engagement and public outreach services necessary to fully develop and implement an efficient and effective plan to support your project.
We will work in lock-step with you, our valued client, to ensure that key messaging, sensitivities, and needs are accurately communicated to regional stakeholders, including federal and state agencies, elected officials, business communities, industry leaders, regulatory agencies, civic and community organizations, and the general public, among others.
What we know is that the public acceptability of a project or program determines its success. To ensure that we get the outcome we desire, we will work together with you to build credibility and transparent relationships with affected communities, property owners, key stakeholder groups, and necessary elected officials.
A team of public communications specialists
We provide a complete team of communication service experts to support you at every stage of the process.
- Community engagement specialists
- Public relations and marketing specialists
- Graphic designers
- Videographers and video producers
- Web developers
- Audio engineers
Our experience includes:
- Large-scale, public infrastructure planning projects that require the buy-in and cooperation of the local public, elected officials, and regional regulatory agencies
- Projects that require coordination and proactive communication with local, state, and federal elected officials, as well as county, state, and federal agencies
- Public infrastructure projects throughout the Gulf Coast region (including flood damage reduction, mass transit planning, highway/roadway corridors, large-diameter water distribution pipelines, coastal storm surge and protection projects, etc.)
- Projects that require an in-depth understanding of federal funding sources and respective environmental compliance processes (including all aspects of the National Environmental Policy Act)