Environmental clearance is a key component to a successful project. Hollaway Environmental + Communications Services has the knowledge and experience to provide NEPA compliance and technical documentation for a wide range of agencies and types of projects. We understand the intricacies of the NEPA process, and we support our clients in navigating the process. From the definition of your “Purpose and Need” through receipt of environmental clearance, we will support your project every step of the way.
NEPA-compliant services we provide include:
- Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Categorical Exclusion (CE)
- Federal, State, and Local Agency Coordination
- NEPA-compliant Public Involvement Services
Our communications experts collaborate regularly with our environmental specialists to ensure that our solutions are dynamic accessible. The infographic below is an example of this creativity!