Public Relations and Crisis Communications
Hollaway Environmental + Communications Services helps clients tell their story, build credibility, and earn the trust of project stakeholders. We will work with you to engage your project stakeholders and provide them with opportunities to easily participate in the project planning and delivery process. By proactively carrying out these actions, we will create a social and political atmosphere in which a project’s many beneficiaries are engaged and invited to provide their feedback in a meaningful way about necessary public infrastructure projects, supporting regional growth and resilience for years to come.
Experienced in all aspects of public relations
We create integrated communications and public relations programs that leverage our relationships and incorporate our deep understanding of the social and political environments in which a project may be delivered. We will work tirelessly to ensure that complex processes are clearly explained to the public, while concurrently ensuring meaningful opportunities for the public to participate in project planning.
Our services include:
- Development of key messaging
- Informing and briefing elected officials
- Community dialogue
- Media relations (including media training)
- Organization and facilitation of press conferences
- Social media communications
- Crisis communications services
- Facilitation of workshops and planning charrettes
- Translations Services
- Virtual Meetings Facilitation